Courtesy of the Knight Digital Media Center (launched in April 2006), the Center for “competitive fellowships to traditional journalists from print and broadcast media who seek multimedia skill training and want to make the transition to New Media journalism. The goal is to provide the foundation of technical skills and story-telling techniques required by New Media platforms.
This training is done at UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism under the supervision of Lanita Pace-Hinton, director of multimedia training programs for the Center.”
- Spreadsheats Basic for Beginners
- Data Visualization for Non-Programmers
- Using Spreadsheet Data in Google Maps and Google Earth
- Interactive Census Maps with GeoCommonsTutorial
- How Infographics Illustrate Completed Data through Graphics (famousbloggers.net)
- Infographic – Coffee’s Place in the Global Economy (freetech4teachers.com)